4-6. Driving tips
● Use fluids that are appropriate to the prevailing outside tempera-
• Engine oil
● Have a service technician inspect the condition of the battery.
chains for the front tires.
Ensure that all tires are the same size and brand, and that chains match
: Tire chains cannot be mounted on vehicles with 18 and 19-inch tires.
Perform the following according to the driving conditions:
Pour warm water over the frozen area to melt the ice. Wipe away
● To ensure proper operation of the climate control system fan,
remove any snow that has accumulated on the air inlet vents in
● Check for and remove any excess ice or snow that may have accu-
mulated on the exterior lights, vehicle’s roof, chassis, around the
● Remove any snow or mud from the bottom of your shoes before
getting in the vehicle.
Winter driving tips
Carry out the necessary preparations and inspections before
Preparation for winter
Before driving the vehicle