北米Model "A1720BE-A" EDITED: 2018/ 3/ 9
– The path of the reversing direc-
tion is inclined such as on a steep
– A curb is present in the reversing
– When reversing downhill
– When reversing on an uneven
In circumstances such as the follow-
ing, it may not be possible to avoid a
collision even when the system oper-
– Roads are slippery.
– The tire air pressure is not cor-
– The tires have become worn.
– Tire chains are installed.
– Tires which are not the desig-
nated size are installed.
– Emergency repairs were per-
formed using a puncture repair kit.
– The suspension was modified.
– Vehicle driving is unstable due to
accident or malfunction.
– The brake warning light is illumi-
Reverse Automatic Braking
When the Reverse Automatic Braking
System is in operation, the range between
the vehicle and the detected object will be
indicated on the multi-function display
(color LCD). Also, warning sounds will
activate in 3 levels to warn the driver of a
While the RAB is operating, a warning
message is displayed on the multi-function
display (color LCD) and the combination
meter display (color LCD).
Starting and operating/Reverse Automatic Braking System